Our Isoprene surgical gloves are perfect for:
- Physician Office
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Dental/Oral and Implant Surgery
- Pharmaceutical/Electronic Manufacturing
Our Isoprene surgical gloves comply with the requirements of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and European Commission Medical Device Directives MDD 93-42 EEC.
Our Isoprene Gloves are made primarily for the Surgical market.
We have taken comfort one step further with our proprietary Isoprene surgical glove formulation that’s sure to please even the most discerning surgeons. With features like these there is no better performing surgical glove available today.
- Ultra low modulus and softness without compromising strength
- Our own anatomically designed formers to minimize hand fatigue
- Polymer coated for easy wet/damp donning
- Proprietary enhanced surface treatment for improved double gloving without slipping
- Thiuram and DPG-Free for reduced risk of Type IV chemical allergies
All Medisafe surgical gloves pass ASTM F1671 Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens.